Thursday, February 4, 2010

One Month!

Well, my first month went great! I had my one month doctor appointment on Tuesday and weighed in at 8 lbs 10 oz, putting me in the 35th percentile; my head is 14.5 inches and perfectly round, putting me in the 50th percentile; and I measured 22 inches long, putting me in the 80th percentile. WOO HOO!! My favorite activities involve eating, sleeping, and pooping. I also like staring at lights, the color red, mom and dad, and my puppies. I find all of these very interesting. I learned how to lift my head off my play mat about 45 degrees when I'm on my tummy and I think I learned how to smile at mom and dad when they play with me, but it could also be gas... All and all, a successful first month!!




4 comments:

  1. She is so cute Amber! I hope to hear from you soon.

    - Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is growing too fast! Slow it down till we get there, please!!! What a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute! Amber I hope you are starting to feel back to your old self again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously . . . an entire month has gone by?

    ReplyDelete